Tuesday, March 11, 2008

idolizing

After Little 'Ny has gone to bed and Hubs has retired to our bedroom I finally get control of the TV remote. I mainly watch the Law & Orders, Heroes and Lost, but I do love two reality game shows - American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. Hubs only likes to watch the auditions, but I hang onto the very end. I don't vote and I don't usually post about shows, but tonight I just couldn't help myself. So, here are the performances I felt compelled to share my thoughts about ...

Chikezie rocked the house.

Jason gave me a toothache.

Supporting SD ... go Carly!

But, Brooke is still my fav.

Michael broke my heart (in a good way).

So sad that Little David forgot his words, but I still adore him.


It's a good season!

2 comments:

  1. Hubby and I LOVE AI... I heart Jason.. I hope he hangs around for a while.
    I'm with you though on all the other comments..Who gets knocked off tonight? I'm thinking Ramalie, or David H...maybe Krist Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be Kristy Lee Cook. I think she is a really cute girl and has a great voice, but she needs to dig down and figure out what really works for her. Last night's song could have worked. It seemed like her singing was not in time with the music. It was really horrible.

    ReplyDelete