Thursday, May 1, 2008

drink your weight away

My co-worker has become my partner in the quest for the ideal weight. We share food ideas, thoughts, and go to yoga together. Last week she introduced me to Generation Tea. Oolong tea has been used to aid people in their weight loss. The caffine in it serves as a metabolic stimulant.

She gave me a bag so I could try it out. My husband teased about how the little baggie looked ...



I don't have a tea pot, so I decided to look around for similar teas in a bag. I love Yogi Tea, but was unable to find their Fasting tea.

I did find Traditional Medicinals Weightless Cranberry tea. It doesn't smell all that great, but it tastes fine and works pretty well.

So, grab your tea cup and burn some off some pounds.

Follow me on The Daily Plate

Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment