Friday, September 3, 2010

Everything she needs to know in life she's learning in Kindergarten.


Princess D made it through her first week of Kindergarten!

She really likes her new school and teacher. Every day she has come home singing new songs and playing new games she has learned in Kindergarten. Yesterday at dinner she even performing the hula! She is reading books WITH me before bedtime instead of me reading TO her. It is amazing how fast she is picking up on everything.

There are a few things Princess D has told me over this first week that she doesn't realize are lessons that will resonate even more when she is my age. I want to share them with you in her own words ...

1. It is hard to make new friends.

2. My bum was hurting because I was sitting for such a long time.

3. We all sing the same song, but we can all do our own dance to it.

Brilliant, I tell you! Everything you need to know in life you learn in Kindergarten.