Friday, January 19, 2007

ugh ... germs ...

Little 'Ny did much better acclimating to day care than we expected!

The first day she spent crying on and off, but by the next day she only cried for the first 10 minutes then spent the rest of the day playing with the other kids, painting, reading books and singing songs. Wednesday was even better -- she got to play outside in the treehouse and ride a tricycle.

She also acclimated to the germs. Thursday morning Little 'Ny had a runny nose. By the time I picked her up at noon she had a full blown head cold. Last night I spent it either awake or with her sleeping proped up on my chest.

I just keep reminding myself that this exposure to germs is actually good for Little 'Ny in the long run ... but, what good is it going to do for me?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment