Thursday, September 20, 2007

move over playhouse disney

... there is a new character in the house! Little Miss D has finally discovered Dora the Explorer.

Due to the unbelievable heat wave we just had Little Miss D's school started showing a movie on Friday's as a special treat since the kids couldn't go out to play. Enter Dora and Boots.

Up until now we have been a Little Einsteins / Sesame Street household. For some reason I never thought to turn on Nick Jr. (Probably because of my personal protest against Sponge Bob Square Pants.) But, I have to admit Dora is not so bad. The animation does not equal that of Disney, but the repetative use of basic words, the songs and the bright colors are appealing.

Looks like I need to add one more reminder on my DVR. D-d-d-d-d-Dora.

No comments:

Post a Comment