Wednesday, November 21, 2007

nablopomo 21: bring on the feast without the traffic

I am so thrilled this year to not be driving very far for our Thanksgiving feast. About a month ago my parents moved down here to be closer to me and Little 'Ny. We will be celebrating this year at their new house, and my cousins are coming down too. It will be a full house!

For the past 4 years we have spent Thanksgiving at my in laws', switching between my Hubby's dad's or mom's, because we would spend the first couple of weeks in November with my parents in Hawaii. This year we skipped Hawaii because of my parent's big move. So, I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

On top of spending time with my family this Thanksgiving, my mom is an amazing cook. (I did not inherited this trait!) Since she has moved closer our fridge is constantly filled with pre-made meals. I cannot wait to spend the whole day tomorrow eating her cooking!

It will be a great Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for my Thanksgiving post tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment