Friday, November 2, 2007

nablopomo day 2: bring on the fun, bring on the chaos

Can you believe it is November?

There are many reasons why I love this time of year:
- the feeling of the crisp cool air in the morning
- snuggly sweaters and blankets
- cozy sweatsuits become fashionable instead of slob-wear
- deliciously rich foods
- Thanksgiving & Christmas
- parties

Need I go on?

What I don't love about this year is the chaos it brings:
- shopping and mad rush to find the bargains
- messy house due to added Christmas tree, wrapping paper, even more junk mail
- trying to keep track and attend as many events and parties we are invited to
- juggling which family we need to spend a holiday with making sure we are fair to everyone

Ack ... I can feel the migraine coming on!

So, to add to my chaos I have joined NaBloPoMo. What am I thinking ... posting every day! I figure this time of year will be full of reasons to post ... so stay tuned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment