Sunday, December 9, 2007

third night away ... and still dancing

After nursing my first hang over in 3 years Hubs and I got ready for my friend's wedding. The snow had turned to ice outside and I was not looking forward to wearing a dress. But, the cold air was refreshing and brought me back to reality.

The ceremony was at at St. Michael in Old Town. This is one of the most beautiful Catholic churches I have seen in the States. My friend was stunning in her beaded wedding dress.

The reception was at the Racquet Club of Chicago. The rooms looked like a scene out of A Christmas Carol. The food was amazing. But, the best part of the night was band. They were incredible and had everyone at the wedding dancing until midnight. We had a great time with our friends and making new friends.

It was a great wedding and I am so happy for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment