Monday, April 7, 2008

enlightening my body

If you have been reading my blog you know I am a chocoholic and love to eat. What you probably don't know (but could guess by my addiction to chocolate) is that I about 35 pounds over my target weight. I have been increasingly unhappy with my appearance and finally have realized that I need to do something -- not just for me, but for Little 'Ny. As her primary role model I have to be show her what it means to be healthy. Plus, I want to live long enough to see my own grandchildren!

To help me on my weight loss path I have launched a new blog: www.enlighteningmybody.com. This blog will serve as my daily journal and my weekly check in. Please support me by visiting often (if not daily). I welcome weight loss tips, recipes and words of encouragement.

Follow me on The Daily Plate

1 comment:

  1. Been there. Realized that I was waaaay over my ideal weight, so I started planning meals, exercise... it's not easy, but it's HEALTHY! I'll support you!

    ReplyDelete