Friday, April 11, 2008

no more dribbles down my leg

TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!

I have taken my first step towards finding my will power again. I held off getting my favorite Starbucks Tall Skinny Caramel Latte all week. Plus, the office brings in donuts every Friday so I decided to work from home today in order to prevent myself from eating one. As a reward for this fabulous will power I got myself said Starbucks drink. And boy, was it worth the wait!

Even better it appears that Starbucks has finally solved an issue many coffee drinkers have. Let me set the sceen ...

You have just picked up your favorite hot espresso drink. You put it in the cup holder of your car for the commute to work. You hit a turn or a bump and a bit of your sticky hot espresso drink bubbles out and gets all over your car cup holder and middle console. You get to work and are juggling your laptop bag, purse, lunch bag and coffee cup. As you walk more of your scalding hot espresso drink bubbles out burning your hand, getting on your sleeve and dribbling on to your pant leg.

Ever experience that? I have one time too many. Well, the creators at Starbucks are brilliant! No more strips of tape covering my coffee cup sip hole ... introducing the fabulous "Spill Stick"!



One more item to add to the trash you say? Maybe it is made from recycled products? Well, I can help do my part ... I will save my stick to reuse. Reduce, reuse, recycle!


Follow me on The Daily Plate

1 comment: