Thursday, July 24, 2008

get off the couch ... start making a difference

Everyone knows someone affected by heart disease or stroke. For those I love, I will be walking in this year’s Heart Walk. I have set a personal goal to raise funds for the American Heart Association and need your help to reach my donation goal. We are raising critical dollars for heart disease and stroke research and education.

You can help me reach my goal by making a donation online. Click here and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer to donate less, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.

Your donation will help fight our nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. You are making a difference. Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 27, 2008

    Good for you Red Lotus Mama, you've inspired me... I will check into when the walk is in my area... Good luck raising the needed funds...
    Stop by for Fun Monday and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete