Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Moonlighting ...

I have not quit my day job (I love my day job and it brings in the bucks and medical insurance) nor have I quit my "night job" (NaBloPoMo won't let me). But, I am spreading my love (and words)!

The fact that people think I write decent enough to feature me on their own sites is quite flattering! It challenges me to write in different thought processes and gives me some extra exposure ... oh, yeah, and I am helping out my friend Boss Sanders.

I am (hopefully) going to be a weekly contributor at First Impressions Maternity & Baby. So, please check out my post that is up today. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for guest posting! It means a ton - and I love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you got some talent in them fingers and mnd woman!!!! found you through Blogger and love yur blog.

    Just recently got up a new blog that you mght like.

    Hope to see you there. I'll be back to visit you.

    ReplyDelete