Friday, August 20, 2010

Mama got a face lift


I didn't really, but you might notice the new header above and slight changes to my layout.

A couple of months ago I asked my friend Joey if he could design a new business card for me. If I didn't slip one into your hand (or SWAG bag) at BlogHer '10 here is what he created ...


Gorgeous, right?!?! He is one talented and a totally rad guy. I got such great feedback on the business card design that I asked him to help me give my blog a little face lift!

I am still reworking the About Me page, but this new look is giving me some inspiration to write more. What do you think?


***

For the month of September only DeadMan Productions is running a promotion for business card design -- full design service and printing of cards on thick stock, glossy, front and back design. You can order 1,000 cards for $80.00 (plus shipping), or 500 for $60.00 (plus shipping). If you are interested send him an email at deadmanprd@gmail.com.