Thursday, September 23, 2010

Packing for a Weekend in Vegas 101


This weekend I am heading to Las Vegas to celebrate my 30something birthday with my BFF Miss and a few of my favorite and fabulous friends. I am really looking forward to some time away (especially from my work laptop) relaxing with some friends (but, wish The Boyfriend was coming too) with no real agenda except for dinner at Yolos on Saturday night. The plan is to do a little drinking, eating, shopping and laying by the pool. We have been planning this trip for months and now that is this weekend I am totally unprepared!

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and I haven't packed at thing (thanks to work, Princess D's extra curricular activities, Chloe, and everything else I have to get done). Where does one begin to plan what to pack for a weekend in Sin City ... WEATHER!


In the 100s during the day! That rules out sweaters. Sun dresses and flip flops seem like a better choice for the day when not lounging by the pool. Can't forget the bathing suit! Evenings will be jeans with a cute top and heels (but not those gawd awful Jessica Simpson wedges I brought last time). Lounge wear for when in the room and sleeping. Make up, bathroom stuff, hair stuff, jewelry and perfume.

Check. Check. Check. Check. Check.

Oh ... TECHNOLOGY! Pink netbook, DSLR, and Blackberry. Can't forget the batteries and chargers!

Is that it? Am I forgetting anything?