Monday, January 1, 2007

it's a new dawn, it's a new day ...

Don't you just love the start of a new year! You get to take everything you learned from the last year, and thanks to Mother Nature we get a chance to make goals for improving your life for the new year.

I have decided that the theme of this year will be to work on finding happiness with myself and to clean out the clutter! To help me reach these goals I have created this blog ... Red Lotus Mama. It will be my online journal to help me stay focused, tell you stories about my adventures of motherhood, and share my discoveries (good and bad).

Here are my 2007 new year's resolutions:
  • cut down to 2 servings of chocolate a week
  • go back to practicing yoga again (1 hour, 3 times a week)
  • read The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
  • read The Parent's Tao Te Ching: Ancient Advice for Modern Parents
  • continue to pay down credit card debt and control unneccessary spending
  • put a portion of each paycheck into Delaney's savings account
  • donate (an item, money or time) to a different donation each month
  • clean out closets and storage unit
  • remodel bathroom & kitchen
  • refinance condo

I hope you reach your goals this year. Happy 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment