Wednesday, November 7, 2007

nablopomo day 7: bookworm

I am an only child and growing up I spent a lot of time alone so books became the best way to pass time. I love reading. I love soaking in a great story until reality washes away.


My parents loved going on road trips when I was a kid. Seeing the country at their own pace. While they soaked in the landscape I sank into a book. It drove my mom crazy!


This passion for reading carried over into my college career. I got my BA in English and spent a summer in London studying Shakespeare. Along with this passion came all of the books I didn't want to get rid of. Those books reside in my parents new house ... driving my mom crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I heart reading! And books!

    I just don't seem to do it as often as I used to...

    :(

    ReplyDelete