Friday, November 30, 2007

nablopoNOmo 30: the end of the road

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. (Cue Dora the Explorer) I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! YEAH!

I can't believe it is over ... the posts just flew by. OK, not true. There were some days where trying to come up with something to write about was equivalent to the sound of the wood saw the door guys are using right now. There were times where I just didn't want to look at my computer. But, the purpose of this blog is supposed to help me on my path to enlightenment and NaBloPoMo was a great challenge of creativity, stamina and breaking out of my shell.

As a full time working mommy I don't have much energy or time for creative writing. I am a project manager, so getting artistic with an excel spreadsheet or a project gantt chart is not really part of the job description. NaBloPoMo made me clean out the cobwebs on the right side of my brain. It reminded me that I originally aspired to be a writer. Now, I am not saying that I am nearly as eloquent as some of you bloggers out there. What I am saying it that this NaBloPoMo has tapped into that side of me that had long been forgotten.

Thank you to all of you who have been reading my blog and to those that have commented. Just because NaBloPoMo is over please don't forget about me. Keep visiting, keep commenting, keep me on your blogroll. I HEART this crazy blog world!


**Thanks Fussypants for the button!**

No comments:

Post a Comment