Saturday, January 19, 2008

178 days, 13 hours, 34 minutes, 30 seconds and counting ...

A while back my mom gave me some books to help me understand the stages my child would be going through. The Two Year Old book stated that "terrible twos" generally start when the child turns two and a half. Now, this is different for every child -- some start earlier, some start later.

I have always been open minded about these kind of generalities, but since 1/16/08 Little 'Ny has been an emotional rollercoaster. One minute she is happy as can be, the next she is having an emotional melt down. She has a very large vocabulary, so she has no problem voicing her opinion. This new phase is exhausting me (especially, since this week has been particularly stressful with work).

So, I did some online research about the "terrible twos" and found one of the funniest things ... according to the About.com Terrible Twos Countdown Calculator we have 178 days, 13 hours, 34 minutes, 30 seconds (and counting ...) days of this lovely development stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment