Thursday, May 15, 2008

watch out American Idol

Yes, I am an American Idol junky. I have watched every episode of every season (except for the first season), yet I have only voted once. Hubs loves watching the the try outs for the ones that believe they can sing, but really can't. The ones that always make us laugh are the people who can't sing a note, but they say "I am the next American Idol. I have been singing since I was 2 years old." Well, Little 'Ny is quite the singer at 2 years 10 months ...

Click here to hear Little 'Ny sing Dora the Explorer and Care Bears.

Click here to hear Little 'Ny sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Maybe she will be the next American Idol!

Thumbs Up

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LITTLE 'NY.. YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!

    WOO HOO

    ReplyDelete