Monday, August 11, 2008

SYTYCD wrap up

First I have to apologize for being MIA since Wednesday life has gotten in the way of posting.

Second, of course I watched the finale of SYTYCD and all I have to say is ... YEAH BABY! Joshua is THE MAN! He has been my favorite since he first auditioned.



There was something about him. His appearance is deceving. He looks like a football player. But, the dude can dance. I loved how he took each performance and made it his own. I loved how he connected with Katee and the others he partnered with. I loved how he is so masculine, but quite (and at times a little too) sensitive.

When my friend told me she is going to get tickets for when SYTYCD comes to town I told her to get me a ticket too. Hubs thinks it is ridiculous, but for those of you who love SYTYCD as much as I do will understand how incredibly entertaining the live performance would be. Plus, it will break up the very long break until the next season.

2 comments:

  1. I'm headed to the tour with a group of girl pals as well!! Looking forward to it! :)

    I was sad to see Will in the finale. He should have been a contender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See now I would not mind seeing it live I think. No annoying drunk judge lady. ;-)

    ReplyDelete