Monday, November 16, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 16: Betwixt and between


I have made it halfway through my 3rd NaBloPoMo and I am THISCLOSE to quitting. I am struggling to find the words. Not because I don't have anything to write about. On the contrary, I have TOO MUCH to write about and I have no idea how to put it in a succinct style.

I am just betwixt and between in all aspects of my life. I am not married, but I am not divorced. I have a good paying full time job, but I am not financially stable. I do everything I can to make parenting decisions on what is best for my daughter, but I struggle co-parenting with my X.

I can visualize the finish line - a future with a clean slate. I have started the road to get me there, but it is proving to be long with lots of obstacles. I just need to whether through just like I do NaBloPoMo.