Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 1: And so it begins!


I can't believe a year has already passed. Yet, here we are ... National Blog Posting Month! I had so much to write about this time last year. It was the beginning of my separation. My days were filled with sadness and confusion. Feelings I had bottled up for years were being released uncontrollably. People who I though knew me didn't, and those who I didn't think would understand my situation commiserated. Writing was therapeutic regardless if my X, his cousin or his friends bashed what I had to say.

There are things that haven't changed since last year. I thought by this time my divorce would be final. It isn't and I still supporting my X. Because of that my savings account still doesn't have any money in it. And because of that I am still going to therapy and am on Lexapro because my anxiety is not any better.

Since last year most of my sadness has been replaced by laughter, love and hope. I have improved my relationship with my parents and friends. The bond I have with my daughter is stronger than ever. I come back a little stronger and find a little more of myself every time I am kicked down.

Here I am for the third year in a row to challenge myself to write daily. There are things I want to write about, but can't. There will be more about Princess D because the kid is doing some amazing things I want to share. My posts will be happier because I am happier. And, there will be a lot more photos! So, please read and comment daily because I will need your support to help keep me going for the next 30 days.

So, let the writing begin. Happy NaBloPoMo!