Thursday, June 10, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Day 10: How to melt away stress


To say that the last two days have been stressful is an understatement. Stressful enough that I spent a good portion of yesterday in tears.

I don't like to talk about my job here because, well, I don't want to be dooced. What I can say is that I am working 14 hour days attempting to launch two national website while juggling almost 30 clients ... and one of them threw me under the bus.

To add to my pain The Boyfriend was close to absent today due to his job. I needed him. Even if it was just seeing him on Skype or hearing his voice on the phone. Today we really did feel over 6,000 miles away from each other. It didn't help.

Tonight I was unable to work thanks to the wonders of technology. It forced me to take a break. So I turned on So You Think You Can Dance, BBIM'ed with Miss and Kel, then followed up with (finally) watching the season 1 finale of Glee. These things melted my stress away!

Tomorrow is another day on the job. Wonder if I listen to the Glee soundtracks all day will help keep me motivated enough to not throw my laptop out the window?