Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 7


Out of all of the questions for the 30 Days of Truth Project today's is the one when I didn't have to ponder my answer ... someone who has made your life worth living for.

I always wanted to have a child. My heart fell in love the first moment I saw her on the sonogram.

first sonogram


When she looked into my eyes and I held her in my arms for the first time I realized I had never known what love really was. Here was this child I created. She was tiny and so full of life. I had never seen anything more beautiful.

new born


Everything I had done previously in my life meant absolutely nothing until that very moment she was born. After that moment my life took on a whole new meaning ... protector, teacher, caregiver. I became a mother. Every decision I make, every action I do, every thought I have comes down to my daughter.

I live for her because I gave life to her.

cherub


********************
Learn more about these two projects:
30 Days of Truth
National Blog Posting Month