Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 6


Exactly a year ago today you were here to celebrate your birthday and surprise Princess D. The 3 of us had such a great time at Disneyland together! I loved being able to spend such a special day with you.

The Boyfriend's birthday at Disneyland


It has been an amazing year since that day!

We have probably earned more airline mileage than most normal couples do! You came to me for Valentine's Day. Princess D and I came out to visit you and Terror. We met in New York. And, you made the biggest trip here with your son and ex-wife in tow. Not matter the distance or time different our relationship has grown stronger. We have fallen even more deeply in love. know what we want for the future. In between visits you have challenged yourself even more to make sure we have a future as a family.

bliss


You were a good dad when I met you. Over the past year you have become GREAT dad! I love watching how you play, teach and love your son. You have such a strong bond with him that can never be broken. It is the relationship you have developed with Princess D that has really amazed me. You only get to physically be with her less than 10 days a year, but through phone calls, playing goofy games with her on Skype and writing her letters you have become so important to her. I can't imagine you not in her life.

Super Dad


I know that this upcoming year is going to be even more challenging. We have an uphill battle ahead of us in order to become a family. The one thing I hope for is that I never have to spend another one of your birthdays apart.

I love you, honey! Happy birthday to my wonderful Boyfriend!

********************
Learn more about these two projects:
30 Days of Truth
National Blog Posting Month