Monday, June 7, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Day 7: A word from The Boyfriend


It has been brought to my attention (and rightly so) that I do not comment/interact enough on here.

Firstly, I would like to state for the record that, as The Boyfriend of Red Lotus Mama, I read each and every post that she writes along with every comment. There have been many times I did not comment simply because I wanted to keep this part of her life just for her.

Following on from reading the 10 things that make Red Lotus Mama happy, I would like to say how happy I was that I was featured not just once but several times! I too love tea (I am a true Englishman after all), I love my treats (chocolate and candy here is currently the best in the world) and, most importantly, I love to treat my son and "my girls"!

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ~ Steve Jobs, Apple co-Founder

Red Lotus Mama is the single source of my inspiration to write - from letters through the post, emails, IMs and even Twitter (I had not even heard of Twitter before I met her!) Every post that she publishes is a highlight to my day. It excites me when I get notified of a new post, her photographs captivate me and I adore every word she has to say.

People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering. ~ St. Augustine, Early Christian Priest

My heart led me to Red Lotus Mama and my intuition tells me, there is no woman that is more skilled, more perfect or more beautiful than my honey. I know what I want, I know who I am; I will tell you all right now that everything else really is secondary.

To Red Lotus Mama, Princess D and my son – You are MY family and I love you.

To family and friends (both mine and Red Lotus Mama’s) – You are the most important and wonderful people and I hold you all close to my heart.

To everyone else ... take care and thanks for putting up with me! :P